Question and Answer Time! I’ll ask some questions, and you answer! I’ll try to keep it to around 10 questions. 🙂
When it comes to crafting, whether crocheting, cross stitch, sewing, or whatever other craft you can think of:
- What type of music do you like to listen to while working on your crafts?
- What type of shows do you like to watch/listen to while crafting?
- Do you snack while crafting?
- Is there anything you absolutely have to have with you when crafting?
- What is your favorite craft?
- Do you do multiple crafts?
- Do you work on multiple projects in one craft at a time? (i.e. start/work on another project even when the previous isn’t finished)
- Do you have pets who like to “help” you craft?
- How old were you when you learned your first craft?
- What was your first craft project?
Okay as promised, I’ll stop at 10 questions. Please feel free to answer the questions in a comment, and if you want to ask me any, go ahead! I’ll try to answer your questions too.
Here are my answers to the above 10 questions.
- I normally don’t listen to music while doing any crafts, but if I did, it would be country music.
- I love having HGTV or Food Network playing in the background while I’m crocheting.
- I try not to snack while crafting for a few reasons: unneeded calories and don’t want to stain my projects
- I have to have noise of some sort in the background, usually HGTV/F.N. Also a warm blanket and a pillow.
- My favorite craft is crocheting
- You may have noticed the craft categories listed on the blog: some of them I rarely do (painting/drawing) and some I occasionally do (sewing/scrapbooking). Mostly I just crochet nowadays though.
- I almost always have at least 3 or more different crochet projects going at any one time. It helps break up the monotony in some projects to be able to set one down and pick up something else.
- Our kitten Penelope LOVES to help with crocheting. I ended up giving her her own little scrap ball of yarn to play with. Now she “usually” leaves my yarn alone.
- I don’t recall the exact age, but I know I was young when I first learned to crochet. I learned from my Mom!
- My first craft project most likely was a potholder.
So, how about you?