Time to update my Project List! You may remember seeing this list earlier in the year. Now it’s time to cross off what’s finished, explain why some things were not finished by my deadline, and add MORE projects to the list! Updates are in bold.
Current Projects in the Queue:
Big D Ghan (need to finish by mid-April)
- Big Flower Ghan (would like to finish by end of April – Update: Have had a hell of a time getting more of a certain color for this, plus work went nuts starting at the beginning of April)
- Summer Garden Ghan (needs to be frogged and started over. BLEH! – Update: Haven’t made up my mind completely on this one yet)
Summer Bouquet Ghan
- Color Me Happy Ghan (1 square per month – Update: This CAL on Crochetville faltered and stalled).
- Saltines Ghan (will finish whenever)
- Diamond Ghan (not started, have approximately a year to finish)
Door Snake #3 (1 foot to go) Black, Red, and Gray All Over Ghan
- Doily to Blanket Ghan (need to frog what I started and find new pattern. One I was using is…a mess)
- Scrappy Ripple Ghan (this gets worked on when I have small scrap balls leftover from other projects)
- Funky Squares Ghan (not sure what I’ll do with this one, just an idea for now)
- Donation Ghans (as many as I can make! These will go to a cancer center when finished)
- Round Ripple Ghan – “Spoil Me” Ghan
- Starburst Round Ripple Ghan
- Hinterland Throw
- Flowers for Mom for her cancer hat donations.
- Field of Posies ghan – this one is still just an idea in my head, but I have the basic layout up there and the yarn I need for it.
- Pet blankets for Paradise Animal Rescue
- Continue with blankets for donations to cancer centers. This and the flowers are pretty much my main focus for crocheting with everything else crochet-wise being done when I need a break from flowers and donation blankets.
Finish painting new computer cave.What a wonderful feeling to cross something off the list! Make a sign for new computer cave. Update: My Mom and stepdad gave my hubby a nice sign for his computer cave.
- Finish organizing Wife Cave once computer stuff is in computer cave. Update: Our basement flooded in April and we JUST got all the damage repaired. So we are just now starting the process of organizing the Wife Cave.
- Paint bathroom. Update: The paint we had picked out for the bathroom ended up used for the trim in the computer cave. So we need to get more paint.
- Do mural in guest bedroom before end of April (or July at latest). Update: Mural still not done. Work got in the way (70-80 hr weeks = no time for anything else)
- Design more graphs for Color Blocks Flannelghan-Style pattern.
- Paint master bedroom.