My crochet mojo seems to have hit a stumbling block. Or maybe a large brick wall? All these WIPs waiting around to be finished, and nothing is getting done.
- What do you do when your crochet mojo skids to a stop?
- Or are you one of the lucky ones that veers around the brick wall before hitting it?
- What’s the worst wall you’ve hit in your crocheting life?
- What do you prefer, jewel tones, nature tones, bright tones?
- If money was no object, what is your ‘dream’ yarn you’d love to buy and work with?
- What is your favorite crochet project?
- Do you have a special spot that you do most of your crocheting?
- Do you have any pets that “help” you crochet?
- What other crafts sometimes take your attention away from crocheting?
- Are there any crafts you’d love to learn?
- When not crocheting, do you still think about crocheting?
- Are there any patterns you really want to try?
- Would you consider yourself a beginner, intermediate, or an expert/experienced crocheter?
Bonus question: what’s your stash like and your stash storage?
That’s it for now! Hope to hear from you with answers to some and/or all of the questions! I love reading your comments.