I was playing around the other night with a new idea, since like most of the crafters I know, I can’t complete one project without having to start another…and another…and another. Which is probably why I have quite a few UFOs right now.
But this little project only took about 30 minutes to cut and sew together, and since for the life of me I could not remember Mom’s instructions for doing the binding, I just fudged it until I had something resembling binding.
As you can see, the center panel is a solid instead of patterned. My plan is to do some embroidery only in the center part. An initial. I did some searching online and I found a site called Needle’N Thread which appears to have a lot of embroidery patterns plus tips and tricks.
I found the pattern I wanted to do! Now…to get it transferred over to the project so I can add it in.