I finally figured out what color range to do with my most recent rose. I’m going with a somewhat subtle range of silver, blue, and a bit of purple.
I have black as the background so I’m using a sheet of some wash-a-way stuff that is supposed to wash completely away with cold water. I only have one sheet of it and it was given to me so I’ll have to find out the name of it from Gwyn.
This is the color range in the above photo.
And here is my current progress:
The color doesn’t show to its best because of the light gray appearance of the wash-a-way sheet.
So I put a piece of the background against the stitching.
I think it’s going to really pop once it’s finished.