Stitchin’ Kittens – Progress

The kitten outlines are done and I did decide to fill in the bodies. I used long and short split stitch to fill them in.  Two are done and the other two are in progress. 

This first kitten I used ThreadworX #11211. 

The second kitten I used ThreadworX #1036. The variegation is more subtle in this one than the previous kitten. 

Kitten number three I’m using DMC #414. A pretty silvery color.  

Kitten number four is all tuckered out from playing so hard.  I’m using DMC black, #310, and DMC white.  

The yarn they are playing with is a hand dyed thread that I really love. It does not have a brand or number.